THIS IS AQUAPONICS

Aquaponix

It is.

My interpretation of a gallon is 4.5 litres or close to it. When I read gallons I assumed 4.5 litre.

I have coached bio-grows online with yanks but never connected my gallons are bigger than theirs. ::):

Never mind the buds were fine, good buffer that bio. That cracks me up what a stoner :smoke

And yes I said this morning - there are two measures of litre - doh, er gallon I meant.

I harvested a plant couple days ago, not a good smoke for thinking hehe. Freakin toasted.

I have coached bio-grows online with yanks but never connected my gallons are bigger than theirs. laugh.gif

Never mind the buds were fine, good buffer that bio. That cracks me up what a stoner

It also means that they have been running their nutrients at a higher percentage than you without any problems, you could crank yours up a bit too if you wanted. :(

:)

Yeah.... Perhaps better yeilds would be your way as a result? Or perhaps not. More nutrients doesn't necessarily equal more yeild.... Did those who used a more concentrated solution have any problems? I imagine that the need for biological digestion of the nutrients would offset increases in nutrients... to a point of course.

How about we just all use the metric system eh? :)

I agree we all use metrics but growing global these things can and do happen.

Yes they must've run a bit rich - this was bio not Aqua it's a different system I will share if I build another.

Nice to know they could run rich, leads me to believe they could have run organic nutes if approached correctly.

I was told bio-wouldn't work organically but then I ignored the same advice for DWC Aqua and it payed off.

Last night I got in from some work and had like 5-6 spots (only need two) then the movie file jammed and i watched it repeat itself about 1/2 hour before I realised.

SHITFACED! Even the foamy tongue like I used to get as a lad smoking pot.

LOVE IT!

Looking forward to the jack - thinking weed!

Well, I've found 2 of the other Aqua growers online so have moved in with them.

I'll continue to update this grow here till it's cut n dried and likely throw in how the next clones do as well.

Coaching/mentoring an Aqua grow, no problem, pm me we'll arrange it so you have 3 heads to help. :thumbsup

Where's a uni you can get a PHD in pot hehe. Or is that a pH-D.