DWC, Question

Hey Tom have a look at these ppl if u are interested and want to get into broadband thay are WA baced and deal with ppl that are regional areas...
It's due to out of date technology at the local exchange, just one of those Telstra things.

Congratulations on your 1,000th post too. :thumbsup

:wave:

Here is a few pics of my dwc 150w test chamber ( witch will be my mother and cloneing chamber when this test run is done), i have sorted out extraction but still a little bit to do on intake, not sure what temps i will be getting until i do a test run 1st and if i need to up grade the ventilation, on monday i will be setting up the light and all the eletric stuff up and fine tune everything before i put anything in, after i have finished i will post some more pics with what i have done...

1st pic are the fans (a bit blurey but u will get the idear)

2nd pic is were the heat is extracted to and vented out the back of the unit.

3rd one i have placed a panel to block it all in and the space in front of that panel i were all the eletric stuff will be sitting...

post-398-1125664548_thumb.jpg

post-398-1125664645_thumb.jpg

post-398-1125664698_thumb.jpg

Well it looks like i wont be doing any growing for a wile :angry: , as it will be a wile befor i get my order i put in for some clones, i was going to do a bag seed grow but i cant even find the few seeds i had left :thumbdown , so all my great plans for this 150w DWC test run and my 400w setup i was going to get running as well is put on hold for how long i dont know, aint life a fucking bitch oh well ya get that i gess, so both of my setups are sitting there idle until i can save up some more $$$ to get something to grow, i will let ya know as soon as i can get something to start with, oh well looks like xmas with out any buds :wave: ...

Heya Ozmade

with a tweak or two under those nets you could go airponic - just a bita tubbing and some plastic elbow pieces ... the sprayers are the ones you get for garden watering systems and the clayballs I have in my net pots work really well ... the stems are really well supported and firm ... possible perlite could fall thru into the rootzone? :wave: