DWC, Question

Hey thanks for that little drawing everest, it has cleared a lot of thing up for me, i wanted to know a bit about DWC as i am going to have a small go at it under a 150w hps wile i have my main grow under me 400w, with the little 150w DWC setup i can tinker around with until i get the hang of and cant stuff up to much just useing me 150w and then try under my 400w if i can get the hang of it, thanks againe mate for that lil drawing...

Another question for ya everest, with ya bucket ya have ya plant in and the tank you useing as a resevor are thay joined with each other so when the level in the bucket drops the netes from the resevor flow in and help keep it at a certin level, well that is my unserstanding of it at this point, and do you have to have TDS meter to keep on eye on it or would it work just as easy to dump the whole resevor and the water in the bucket say every week and refill with freach stuff...