DWC, Question

Hey everest the growing pot i am going to use is one of those 30L storage containers you can get from crazy clarks and placers like that, do you think i would be able to get 2 plants in one of those, i dont want to get them very big i will say veg until the plant to say 5" tall and then turn to 12/12, as i only have a area of 500mmWx500mmDx1000mmH (it was built more as a mother and clonging and seed raising chamber) and only using the 150W HPS it shouldent get out of control, i am doing it to learn about DWC and see if it is for me so it is more of a experiment to see how i go growing DWC style...

I still havent finished putting it tougher i still have to add ventilation and tinker with it a bit, i will be useing one of those 120mm fans that u can get hydroshops for exhorst and an 80mm pc fan for air in with a passive intake as well, After i have a go at this DWC this lil box i knocked up will be used to keep a mum or 2 in...

post-398-1125384714_thumb.jpg

Edited by ozmade

The way i have it worked out is i all ready have a 30L rez and with the 30L storage containor cut 2 holes in the lid to sit the net pots in and i will be spraying it black so no light gets in, here is a rough drawing of what i mean.

post-398-1125393158_thumb.jpg

Edited by ozmade

Hey, some of us poor suckers in areas don't get broadband, any chance of converting it to jpeg? ;)

;)

Hey Tom have a look at these ppl if u are interested and want to get into broadband thay are WA baced and deal with ppl that are regional areas...

http://www.westnet.com.au/products/broadband/hibis/

Edited by ozmade