Terror attacks rock london

Guest Eikel

and what the fuck is up with calling them cowards and stuff? dont get me wrong i think killing people is fucked but its gotta take some balls to carry out something like that and wouldnt you assume that if they went to all that trouble and succeeded, calling them cowards and such would only make them more angry and therefor you more of a target?

They are cowards. The thing that pisses me off is the way the media potraits it as black and white, "your either for globalisation and americanisation.... or your a terrorist! lol The way I see it, these headfucked cretons take away your ability to stand up against an unjust government, and everytime you may want to speak out against something, you are bombarded with clips of guatanamo bay and fella's getting buzzed on the nuts. :)

well enough ranting, as you can probably tell smoko started bout half an hour ago :smoke

We're next, and we got no-one to blame except John Howard, Tony Blair, and George W Bush :thumbdown

You can't just contravene UN guidelines, invade someone else's country, kill their people, and then expect there will be no backlash from it. As Hanky said, KARMA, big time.

I don't agree with it though (terrorism), but then, I didn't agree with 'the war that had to happen' either. I think these people are suffereing from an extreme lack of drugs lol