Terror attacks rock london

Guest Eikel

Yea I agree, the attackers are weak. If they had any real balls, they wouldnt target the public.

They would have attacked G8.

just my opinion though, doesnt mean its right hey.

Its just fun to them in power, watching its people get locked up, murdered etc. And what do they care? :scratchin

LMAO, yeh but if it was karma they would have blown up the g8 summit

if that happened i would be convinced god actually exists lol

It makes me paranoid really. Is Australia next??

well just think about it for a minute, who took the biggest stance against terror? the USA, runner up came the british because they have a larger army than australia but johnny howard promised bush all the support we could give him while licking out his arse :)

on that basis alone, i believe we are next on the list :P

This is why I hate all religions, they make people think that theirs is the only true way and that all others should be destroyed eg: Ireland, Middle East, The crusades. All of these troubles are religion based.

I say ban all religions and the world would be a better place.

(maybe don't ban the rastas, I like their perks)

i agree and disagree, like you wont find a bigger non-beliver in and god than me but i believe religion has set a moral standard in society...lots of which is bullshit by todays standards but back in their day, it kept the population sustainable, set down the basis of laws and government, etc.

IMO religion has done some good but has done more bad than good...take its abuse during war, eg. no matter which side of the war your on, before your thrown out in the fight, you are told god will be with you and he is on your side....if that was the case for both sides, the fight would last eternity as gods are meant to be immortal :)

religion is abused to suit the people in charge, but imo it had nothing to do with these attacks...if i had to guess why they happened, i would say they were done in response to the war on terror and the location was no accident, they hit the usa in new york, they hit the british in london, they were basically just trying to get maximum exposure to let the world know they are still a formidable force...

and what the fuck is up with calling them cowards and stuff? dont get me wrong i think killing people is fucked but its gotta take some balls to carry out something like that and wouldnt you assume that if they went to all that trouble and succeeded, calling them cowards and such would only make them more angry and therefor you more of a target?