little yellow flower

Firstly the picture needs to be in JPEG (*.jpg) format and Maximum file size of 102400 bytes (100 kilobytes)or less in size. If the picture is in another format I usually open it in Paint (Start/Programs/Accessories/Paint) and then use File, Save As, Save as type, to save the picture in JPEG (*.JPG,~~~*.JFIF) format. If the picture is still too large then I copy and paste the important part to a new file (File/New at top of page) and save it with a new name. To copy a part of the picture I select the dotted rectangular frame from the top right of the menu on the left of the screen, I then frame the part of the picture I want to post (hold left mouse button down and drag the pointer), right click the mouse inside the frame and select copy from the menu that appears, open a new file (File/New don’t save any changes if asked), right click on the white bit of the screen and select paste from the menu, save the file and if small enough post it.

You don’t need to take a lot off a photo to reduce it enough to post but it may take a few tries to get it to the right size sometimes, I get slack and cut a big chunk out first go so they usually come up well under the limit.

:blink: