little yellow flower

ok i jst got pics but my scanner is down life is shit i hope its not a male i had my hopes so high but if its a hermi ill be happy i donthave to kill it if it is do it i can just let it grow andi wont have to worry about it pollinating the rest of the forest do i i know theres a lot of grow near me at least 7 that i have found i left notes for the poeple that had them out in the open telling them a few good places to grow with a map

Dunno if we still have the 100kb limit or not, haven't uploaded anything for that long...

Try getting it into jpg and then keeping it under a hundred k by resizing.

And yeah, that's a hermie. Sometimes hermaphrodites can show "bananas", which are the pollen stamens without surrounding petals. These are damn nasty hermies, as they can appear before you notice them.

The "balls" which are referred to are unopened male flowers, when they open they look more like a real "flower" with petals and hanging stamens.

Hope that helps.

p.s. if it's a majority female plant, with mostly female flowers and just a couple of male flowers or groups of flowers, you could simply pick these out and hope for the best. You can certainly still grow these on to maturity and have a good plant, but you'll have seeded bud which hasn't put all it's effort into oil production, but seed production, which takes a lot of energy.