little yellow flower

is it possible that it opened before you noticed the flower?

Yellow flower to me sounds male, but make sure. Have ya got any pics??

When the male balls opens up it has a yellow flower with petals.

Damn I cant find a pic either to show you, all the pics I can find are of closed flowers.

after looking at that pic and remembering this one hermi i had, i would say you have a fair chance of it being a hermi from the description you have given us :shy:

my hermi had male flowers on the outside, but when it opened up to release its pollen, it had a female flower growing from the middle...after about a week the male flower died off leaving the female, was the weirdest shit i have seen in my life and i just chopped the plant down after seeing that :blink: amazingly i did not get a single seed and the smoko was alright ;)

but if it is a hermi, could make cannabutter, could use it to make hash, could make some oil, hell you could do all 3 ;)