growing in my local park

I think it's a great idea if u have abundance of clones. I've been wanting to do it for ages. My plan was to put plants in council gardens in areas that had low shrubs that are watered. I'd have to go late at night and tie down plant. Also, I've wanted to put a plant in old ladies gardens. And also tie them down. Because many old ppl have automatically watered gardens when they get REALLY old. Like stashed behind some other plants. Pretty cheeky but u can't blame a bloke can ya :peace:

.... And also tie them down....
I would just set and forget.
... plan was to put plants in council gardens in areas that had low shrubs that are watered. I'd have to go late at night and tie down plant.....
Yeah, I think you should do that just when you get arrested don’t tell police it was me who told you so, OK? Unless you’re a council worker or groundskeeper or something going into those areas is a big risk. That sounds gutsy or, could it be that you are having us on? :peace: Edited by Pa-uul

I'm from South Australia mate. Land of $180 oz's. Even if the police would use tax payers money to camp out all night to catch me, and beat me bad enough to actually confess the plant was mine, the worse I would get is a $150 on the spot fine with no conviction :peace: I think the plant if found would be ripped up long before that chain of events happend

if you do it, expect massive amounts of your plants being stolen :thumbdown

haha wdc you crack me up , anyway i reckon its a top idea , my ways of thinking with this is similar to growing along a country road side( where ive seen good outcomes ) or in an obvious place so obvious no one would think to look there or that anyone would be ( smart enough to grow there :peace: ) , the thing is without goin about alot of man your stupids and all the rst of it is that if you have some spare seed and you dont give a shit why not ?? i mean whats there to loose , jump the old codgers fence next store plant one there too haha , go crazy man yeaah :peace: