growing in my local park

I have a friend who has done this at a park near his. He has had moderate success and reccomends that you might want to spread a few plants around (a few in a few different places).

Be wary of people following you etc. Go at low traffic times, but not times so odd that you'll attract attention. Try and get a low-growing strain of weed and lastly, don't be surprised if one or two plants get ripped off (especially close to flowering, but not ready for harvesting there are a lot of idiots who will rip off your crops).

It is a dangerous game to play and there's likely a better alternative, but it is do-able.

the tree thing actually works make a hanging basket witha rope on it to lower it make sure its in a low traffic area i had a friend that did that only lost 2 plants she did a dozenjust be careful and like that person said b4 dont go all the time and dont get followed theres a lot of peope that nab buds when they find them i know i have b4

the tree thing actually works make a hanging basket witha rope on it to lower it make sure its in a low traffic  area i had a friend that did that only lost 2 plants she did a dozenjust be careful and like that person said b4 dont go all the time and dont get followed theres a lot of peope that nab buds when they find them i know i have b4

Jesus,

I'm staring out my window at my nice 10 Ducks Foot and 12 Ak 47's, 11 Skunk blanc, and some nice little bubble gummers and thanking god I live in the netherlands.

FREE THE WEED!!!

Xpt~! :smoke

hey,

hmm at ya local park is probably a bad idea as i have tryed this many time but they ALWAYS get ripped,

you are WAY better of growing in the bush somewere as u can grow more of it **all in diff locations in the bush** and ya grow isnt as likley gonna get picked up by a couple teenagers following u thorughn ya local park

peace