First grow, updates and noob questions.

If the soil feels dry and the pot feels much lighter, then you need water. Otherwise, don't water and add water logging to your problem. 30% relative humidity is quite tolerable (mine get down to single digits without ill effects).

What you are describing sounds like minor tip burn and it is usually because of a feed that was a touch too strong. There is no treatment for minor tip burn, just be aware that the last feed was a bit strong and maybe dial it back a bit. 

The leaf pictured in the centre of the photo looks like it might have been nibbled on... but then I notice that there is water on another leaf... try not to get water on your leaves. Wet leaves under strong lights equal burnt leaves. 

On balance, I'd say it's a toss up between hot feed and water on leaves... both just mean you need to be more conservative with your husbandry. 

Happy Gardening.