First grow, updates and noob questions.

Forgot to mention..

although the plants will veg under the 2000 k globe you bought you will save in the long run by vegging under a halide light ,or the same brand light you have but at a higher K ,,more bluer for veg.

reason being your veg light can last a lot longer without the need to replace as often ,,even if running at 24/24, so although the Veg globe does degrade over time its not enough that you need to replace Too often.

flowering globes run at 12/12 will noticeably degrade after three flower cycles, So to get the best out of your flowering globe ,,save it only for flowering and replace it after a few grows.

• Upvote 1

Hey had a question how often should I be feeding it nutes.

I usually mix up about 2L and I obviously don’t dump it all on at once. I water it with the leftover when it dries out until I run out. But then if I run out within a week should I only water with ph’d water till the next week and follow the nute chart that way.

Sorry if that didn’t make much sense I have to try and think while on a shitty ass PGR high. Till this one goes.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

just nutes is fine, the occasional plain water won't hurt ,,unless its underfed.

What's the medium it's in ?

EC meter is a very useful tool ...worth investing in at some stage.

Meanwhile watch the leaf tips ,,if the very tip of the leaves starts to yellow and-or dry off then back off a little on the strength.,

Then when the plant is a little bigger try upping the nutes again.

I’ve noticed the plant leaves are really dry all the time even after a good watering. The growth doesn’t seem to be stunted or anything and the humidity is kept at around 50-60 percent.

Maybe the blueberry strain leaves are always thin and dry to the touch? Since it was sowed it’s felt pretty dry and thin on all the leaves.

The plant shows no problems as far as I can tell. The leaves are on the darker side of green, there’s no spots no yellowing anywhere.

I will look into getting an EC meter. The medium it’s in is Guerilla Gro Dirt.

Is it worrying that the plant has been growing for a month and I haven’t seen any pre flowering? I haven’t been able to sex it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Blue is a light feeder....1.2 EC max in veg...Your plants looks great BTW.

With Photos' if you flip them to 12/12 when they are only 2 weeks old, they wont just start flowering after a week.

The Plant will still only Flower once it also reachs a certain maturity.

I  ran a Photo on 12/12 from day 1 and it didn't start flowering until week 5.

Blue is a heavy Indica so it wont get that tall anyway, unless you Veg it for a long time. You will probably find the Width more of an issue than height.