onya mick, a 10 pack of anything would make anyone smile,but a 10 pack of G.S.C's would make their day

well deserved itchy brother,a much learned scientist astronaught in the ways of organic poetry 

and never shy on offering ledgend advice

thanks again mick

Thanks for doing that Mick / Seedsman  :thumbsup:

And thanks to all that help and contribute to OSA and are willing to take the time out to help newcomers and making them feel welcome and sharing your knowledge with us all...

You are all winners in my book :)

Kindness is every where just got to look hard enough..

• Upvote 2

thank you all very much 

& thank you all for being part of our community which i very much enjoy being part of

also thank you Mick & Seedsmen for your contribution to our community of like minded souls

majority of orders i have go through Seedsman , i see no reason to change the continued support of community supporters

thanks again everyone for letting me be part of a collective of oz growers , the company of which i very much enjoy

itchy

• Upvote 3

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.