I would like this giveaway to be run as a group effort as much as possible because I am not the arbiter of who is the most deserving and the members here are better informed about each others history of kindness and compassion so I am watching from the  sidelines, feelin the love.

Thanks for reinforcing the purpose of this thread, there are clearly many deserving people here. We are all capable of being asshats or legends and I will be guided by you good people as to who should win but no matter what I do I will be denying a prize to people who really deserve it, thanks for your understanding.

I propose that I leave this thread open until next weekend and announce a winner then unless I get shouted down for taking too long.

You have already convinced me that this type of thing is supported and a big response makes it easier for me to repeat this sometime in the future so please don't be shy about nominating someone.

Also don't forget I am still here to assist with other things as best I can, I cant do everything but I will always do my best.

Thanks

Mick

• Upvote 3

Just a reminder to everyone, this thread is for discussion and thanks as well as nominations.

It really would make it easier for me to put all the nominations together if they were PM'd to me ... I don't want to miss out on someone as I go through a hopefully large thread so....

Please PM me nominations and give the persons name  up top.

Thanks

Mick

thanks all 

+1 to all that have been mentioned , there are so many you could mention on here 

OMD , surely if it's nominated by the people in our community it's not a conflict 

i'd add to the list Louise for the many & continuing years of advice to growers 

thanks again

& thanks to Mick & seedsmen , hope it's ok to pm you my opinion of a "few" deserving names , OMD included 

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.