Hi groovers,

Life is never easy all the time for anyone and a smile, a kind word or a little assistance goes along way for both the giver and recipient of a kind act.

Sometimes just being on the sideline and witnessing another persons kindness can make our journey through life that much easier, pleasant or at least less suckful.

I have the wonderful opportunity to reward those people who make life better for everyone else. 

I am calling for nominations for a kindness reward.

If you see someone on these pages who you feel is deserving of some free seeds PM me and tell me who and why.

I am collecting a list of these nominees and will occasionally pick someone and send them something just because I can (do I have a good job or what).

If you want to publicly acknowledge that person, you may want to do so here.

Please be aware that some people may not want that sort of public praise so if in doubt...ask them.

I want to mention a few people but I wont embarrass them by holding them up as examples opening this giveaway ( you know who you are and its tempting).

Ok let the karmathon begin.   :yahoo:

Thanks

Mick

• Upvote 9

Awesome mate. [emoji106]

There are many here I see love to and have helped myself and alot of others with a wide variety of information. This community really is something else.

A couple of people who as you said would most probably prefer not to get mentioned. [emoji87]

Hi groovers,

Life is never easy all the time for anyone and a smile, a kind word or a little assistance goes along way for both the giver and recipient of a kind act.

Sometimes just being on the sideline and witnessing another persons kindness can make our journey through life that much easier, pleasant or at least less suckful.

I have the wonderful opportunity to reward those people who make life better for everyone else.

If you see someone on these pages who you feel is deserving of some free seeds PM me and tell me who and why.

I am collecting a list of these nominees and will occasionally pick someone and send them something just because I can (do I have a good job or what).

Please be aware that some people may not want that sort of public praise so if in doubt...ask them.

I want to mention a few people but I wont embarrass them by holding them up as examples opening this giveaway ( you know who you are and its tempting).

Ok let the karmathon begin. :yahoo:

Thanks

Mick

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Lots and lots of helpful people on this site. For me Itchibromusic, has always provided me ( and many others) with genuine, respectful, and balanced advice. His advice is rational and comprehensive, taking the time to explain and clarify the details. I nominate him for some free seeds. Outstanding mentor, from which I have learned a bit about growing MJ. Good initiative from you Mick, very nice gesture.

• Upvote 3

Hi groovers,

Ok let the karmathon begin. :yahoo:

Thanks

Mick

Pedro de Pacas is with out doubt the kindest person on this forum and I would love to see him publicly praised for his for his efforts to better this community and society as a whole. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

• Upvote 1

How about Merlin. I wonder how many folks have gone through his medical access info without ever joining up or commenting. I think he helps others more than we will ever know.

+1 to that I'd say look towards some of the older members that have been helping for a while or have been though a lot, they might be self sufficient and have a decent collection but a small gift is always nice.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.