First grow - Want to learn from mistakes

Just an update everyone! She(Amnesia haze) has been going pretty decent, no smell till I accidentally touched one for the sugar leaf of the main cola and man, my finger that touched it smells amazing. Very citrusy and fruity smell with a hint of lots of different things in there. My first time smelling Amnesia haze and I love it. Here are some pics of the main cola in development.d9db33a8cf5782d5c9805cbecffb5dfb.jpgefbd7cd0ae6c46dca829bb7aad081324.jpg6fbb9181f1e16bd00b12798cbfd00b92.jpg

0ae021de72d6ace6bb3a9942dc076069.jpg

Edited by Stumper

So how did you do to get them back on track?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Got rid of most of the affected fan leaves like you advised me to(wanted to remove all but that would have meant no fan leaves, so I've been monitoring her to make sure it doesn't get worse and for that I've lowered the humidity with AC and dehumidifier.

Fed her some seaweed, fish and humic acid tonic and have been consistently monitoring the pH and EC. I've been good with her :)

Edited by Stumper

I think I understand I'm dealing with shady genetics however, I'm just trying to get the max out of this grow.

So, I'm guessing she is around 4-5 weeks of flowering and I've been treating her well. Every feed she gets 75% strength professors nutes(Bloom+go green+root), pH of water going in at 6-6.2 while the excess water has a pH of 6.3 and a ppm of 983. Day temperature around 19 and 18 night temperature.

She suddenly started going yellow last night and by tonight she's looking like this. The only change I did was to feed her a bit(1/2 tsp in 1L) of Blackstrap molasses ( checked the label, no sulphur). Any advice?a0094a60b87860c72890098238cd01e2.jpg481fbed4310abe4c7b9ae628d25ae810.jpg99bc9428c9cffc7d24218e7ef7803e03.jpg

Looks like it could be a few different things.

Looks like it’s over watered and also hungry.

Could be a ph problem but unlikely in soil.

What are you feeding it and how often.

What’s ya temps like?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks mate. She had N toxicity initially in the flowering phase but that was fixed after flushing her. pH seems fine, the excess water has a pH of 6.3 and water going in has a pH of 6-6.2. I usually feed her once a week when I water her(around 1L) with Professors nutrient (these are for soil as well as hydroponics as per instructions) (flower boost + go green(cal mag) + go roots) I guess the only change I did this time around was put in a bit of Blackstrap molasses as she's nearing harvest in the next 4ish weeks.

Yeah mate ide say they probably under watered if ya only given the 1lt a week. If they been under watered for a while the soil can become hydrophobic so they may need a good soak from the bottom.

If ya pick em up do they feel light.

What’s the NPK of the nutes ya using?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners