First grow - Want to learn from mistakes

It looks good, healthy and female. If it's hungry for N, the bottom leaves will yellow first. Light green colour in the tips indicates rapid growth and is normally not something to worry about IMO.

Thanks mate. I did see yellowing of leaves at the bottom as well. I think it is a combination of growth spurt and the girl being N hungry. 108c17fdaf7120a73ea658e5374ca094.jpg

Sent from a phone with internet

Yeah it looks like one, ya want to spray something to get rid of them, they can destroy a crop, breed like bloody rabbits

Pyrethrum kills them

Thanks mate. Yes I used this spray I got at Bunnings. Hopefully it will get rid of these bastards.2e73043df871e4a0e56f87f0055c3164.jpg

Ladies and gents, my hps lights are about 2.5 feet away from the top of my plants however, the top leaves on my Amnesia haze have been curling a bit. Do you think the light is too bright for it or is it something else?

It's a 250W HPS and the plant is possibly in 2-3rd week of flowering. I have malana bomb about 2 feet from the light and it is actually really enjoying the light. So, kinda confused. Any help will be awesome.

Cheers,

S1f01601f19544eab550c3fc6b404b36e.jpg

Edited by Stumper

It looks good, healthy and female. If it's hungry for N, the bottom leaves will yellow first. Light green colour in the tips indicates rapid growth and is normally not something to worry about IMO.

She was definitely N hungry and looks like she is still quite hungry. Couple of fan leaves and some new growth at the bottom of the plant did fall off after discolouration but I seemed to have been able to stop it now after giving her some N with Calmag.

Ladies and gents, my hps lights are about 2.5 feet away from the top of my plants however, the top leaves on my Amnesia haze have been curling a bit. Do you think the light is too bright for it or is it something else?

It's a 250W HPS and the plant is possibly in 2-3rd week of flowering. I have malana bomb about 2 feet from the light and it is actually really enjoying the light. So, kinda confused. Any help will be awesome.

Cheers,

S1f01601f19544eab550c3fc6b404b36e.jpg

Unless heat is an issue you could get the light way closer. 1ft should be fine.

When I have leaves curling like that it is usually from overwatering aka The Claw

• Upvote 1