First grow - Want to learn from mistakes

new growth changed what did you do recently water, fert, move light ?

what is the RH

Flushed her and gave her some nutes. 2 days later she started changing colour. Did not change nutes either. The only thing I have started doing is to bring her to light slowly from darkness. It might have gotten a bit cold at night as my AC malfunctioned on a couple of nights. However, would not have gone below 12-14 degrees. I should mention some of the stems are also getting reddish hue on them.

I have a feeling this might be a natural colour for this strain. The amounts of surprises she has given me just keep growing. She was sold to me as an auto fem seed that remained in veg for almost 8 weeks and only went into flowering when I changed her light schedule to 12-12.

Sent from a phone with internet

Edited by Stumper

No none. You notice it in other plans too when the cooler weather sets in. It can be quite striking and really add something to the plant

Thanks mate. That's a load off my shoulders. I actually like those different coloured plants and buds.

Does anyone know what can cause these spots on the leaves? Did I overdo the nutes or is it something else?

Initially it was on one or two leaves so I didn't pay much attention but now it present on almost all fan leaves.221c63f37c840427c3133aec5cc51eb8.jpg774e981a028d3139222dadd9ba63a63f.jpg28046a6643b186d35ab9a77646ea8bd9.jpg

Edited by Stumper