Advice on LED lights (genuinely 600W HID equivalents).

I'm running 2 autos under a 260 watt quantum. So no option on the vege time. They have pretty good structure nice and tight with a lot of branching after the LST and their just starting to flower now. I have 2 3000k 75 watt led flood lights that I might bang in there tomorrow to boost things up.

If I can pull 3 ounces per plant on my very first grow I'll be more than happy. Anything above that is a bonus.

I plan on growing 6 photos on my next run. Scrog and vege until the tents full. Think I might need more wattage for flower in full 1.2 X 1.2 X 2 tent though

This is the first run with full size plants. [emoji23][emoji23]

Look personally I think GPW is only a relevant measurement if ya have a set veg time.

The 2 run I did with this set up with the midget plants went 1.1 GPW with a 4 week from seed veg.

The run in the pics in this thread was veged for 5 weeks outside and a week in the tent. The plants are close to double the size so this run should go about 2 GPW.

But ya could veg for 10 weeks if ya wanted which would give ya a bigger GPW.

It’s all relative mate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This is the first run with full size plants. [emoji23][emoji23]

Look personally I think GPW is only a relevant measurement if ya have a set veg time.

The 2 run I did with this set up with the midget plants went 1.1 GPW with a 4 week from seed veg.

The run in the pics in this thread was veged for 5 weeks outside and a week in the tent. The plants are close to double the size so this run should go about 2 GPW.

But ya could veg for 10 weeks if ya wanted which would give ya a bigger GPW.

It’s all relative mate.

So ya reckon you will get a bees dick under 3 1/2 lbs this grow (1560 grams)

wet or dry DC ?

Haha look idiot we all know putting plants into the ground and letting them grow is easy so don’t consider ya self some master grower just because ya got the land to do it. Fuck what you do is easy and we all know it.

If I had the same land ide be pulling heaps of pounds as well but I don’t I live in the middle of suburbia. So climb down from ya high horse hero and pull ya head in.

What you do is easy. The hardest thing you do is cut mould from ya plants. [emoji23][emoji23] Look at the kiwis. First go and they done as well as you ya knob.

Like I said what you do is easy as fuck.

Old fox plants look as good as yours another first time grower.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners