Advice on LED lights (genuinely 600W HID equivalents).

G'day All, I want to expand my grow room and add/replace some LED lights to my 600W HIDs. I'm looking for decent quality and willing to pay a little extra. I tried a couple of Viparspectras but wasn't satisfied with those for a couple of reasons. Appreciate some reconsiderations of brands/models available in Australia - I don't want to ship from O/S. Many thanks :)

G'day All, I want to expand my grow room and add/replace some LED lights to my 600W HIDs. I'm looking for decent quality and willing to pay a little extra. I tried a couple of Viparspectras but wasn't satisfied with those for a couple of reasons. Appreciate some reconsiderations of brands/models available in Australia - I don't want to ship from O/S. Many thanks :)

There are a couple of good journals on here using Mars hydro LEDs.HLG LEDs are good quality and work well, The guys at Quick Bloom Lights stock the HLG and a few other brands. In my dealings with them their customer service has always been second to none, I ordered a light late on Friday afternoon just gone and it was delivered interstate Tuesday.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

There are a couple of good journals on here using Mars hydro LEDs.HLG LEDs are good quality and work well, The guys at Quick Bloom Lights stock the HLG and a few other brands. In my dealings with them their customer service has always been second to none, I ordered a light late on Friday afternoon just gone and it was delivered interstate Tuesday.

Yeah if ya want quality LEDs in OZ hit up quick bloom for sure.

Yeah if ya want quality LEDs in OZ hit up quick bloom for sure.

Yeah, Quick Bloom's lights look great, but they seem to be out of stock of everything of interest to me :/ The QBL2's look like theyre just what I need too. Now looking for alternative stockists...

https://www.quickbloomlights.com.au/products/qbl-2-samsung-led-chips-and-powerful-cob-lights

Yeah, Quick Bloom's lights look great, but they seem to be out of stock of everything of interest to me :/ The QBL2's look like theyre just what I need too. Now looking for alternative stockists...

https://www.quickbloomlights.com.au/products/qbl-2-samsung-led-chips-and-powerful-cob-lights

Ide call quick bloom mate and they might be able to help ya out.

Their customer service was excellent when i delt with them.

Thanks, they did respond quickly to my enquiry about delivery but then challenged me when I explained that no courier will deliver here. I just spent 7 hours this morning looking for the right light with Aus Post delivery, to no avail. I'm going to stay with HID and save myself a lot of problems. Thanks again.

[emoji106]