Seedsman Book Giveaway

You are Welcome Old Fox.

Look out for a new giveaway very soon :afro:

Mick

Cheers Mick. I just put in another small order with Seedsman today. Mainly to test whether seeds would get through Aus customs in times of border restrictions. I'll post the result in this thread in about 6 weeks time. Somebody has gotta do it. They might arrive inside a free face mask. Hint for new stealth idea......lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Corona Stealth Glue [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

lol. I'll just piss on the seeds if they arrive. Should kill any virus. Nah, the virus can only survive on surfaces for up to a few days. Otherwise all imports, from just about everywhere in the world would be stopped. Chinese manufactured goods anyone ?

• Upvote 1

From the Seedsman.com website,

Corona Virus Alert: At Seedsman we are doing all we can to minimise the effects of Corona Virus. We have now opened temporary warehouses in two countries to help mitigate transportation issues and delays. This will significantly reduce order processing times within our business. For shipping service updates please visit this page. There are delays to some countries, and we urge you prior to placing an order to be aware of the situation. But we are open for business and welcome your custom.
Due to our customer service team working from home we can no longer accept incoming customer phone calls. Our team are responding fast online. If you have a query please check our information centre prior to contacting us.
Thank you for your understanding and take care. Updated 02 April 2020

Mick

• Upvote 1

Any suggestions as to where else I should post this? (be nice)

Mick. That message auto defaults onto every page on the Seedsman website. It's very obvious to all site users. Australia is NOT listed as one of the countries with current import issues - although I suspect all countries will actually experience import issues to some degree, during these unusual times. If required a new post on OSA would draw more attention to this message - but that depends on your sponsor arrangements with OSA mods.

• Upvote 1

Just received quite a large order from seedsman, took 25 days but still got here

Have faith my fellow trichome trumpet enthusiests.....[spell checker is on holidays]

Nothing like feeling of big bag of magic beans showin up on doorstep to get through these shitty virus times

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.