Seedsman Book Giveaway

^ Couldn't agree more. :)

Own both books and the one that's being given away is smaller in size too, so you can read it in bed a lot easier or on the go.

The encyclopedia is more informative though and I thought initially an upgrade of the original book. Both great books though, don't get me wrong. Are equally special in their own right.

The next book i'd be looking at purchasing and have a keen eye on is Ed Rosenthal's . That man used to write in the cannabis culture magazines answering peoples questions about any cannabis related queries and he knows alot and I mean alot about the science of growing great marijuana. 

We need a book club

• Upvote 2

My Alaskan Purple coming down next weekend. Its pretty much fully grown and flowered.

I'm in Melb. My Alaskan started to flower outdoor 1st week of Feb.

Seedsman Alaskan Purple. Photo taken in my garden about 4 weeks into flower. If I remember to get a photo of my Seedsman Bruce Banger this weekend, it's white frost is a stand out. attachicon.gifIMG_20200303_095600165.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No takers on the guest judge option so My original gorgeous assistant (miss Information) has chosen   

Drum Roll............................................................

Old Fox and his beautiful Seedsman Alaskan Purple

Congrats Old Fox

Please PM me your details and I will get this in the mail for you on Monday

Thank everyone

Mick

• Upvote 2

No takers on the guest judge option so My original gorgeous assistant (miss Information) has chosen

Drum Roll............................................................

Old Fox and his beautiful Seedsman Alaskan Purple

Congrats Old Fox

Please PM me your details and I will get this in the mail for you on Monday

Thank everyone

Mick

Great thanks Mick. Honoured to be judged my miss informed..... I haven't seen a bad plant photo contributed in thread. Some good growers on this forum. But I'll gladly take the book [emoji2956]

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.