Seedsman Book Giveaway

Hello everyone,

I have in my hands an awesome book sent to me from my masters at Seedsman.com

It is a signed copy of         Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible - Jorge Cervantes - English Edition

https://www.seedsman.com/en/marijuana-horticulture-the-indoor-outdoor-medical-grower-s-bible-jorge-cervantes-english-edition

As the Blurb at Amazon describes the author  "Cervantes is a world-renowned expert on indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse cannabis cultivation. He puts more than thirty years of expert cannabis growing knowledge and hands-on experience at your fingertips with his books, articles, photographs, and a new DVD. His expert advice has guided millions of growers worldwide to apply simple, effective horticultural techniques to high-yield closet, basement, backyard, and guerilla gardens. In his monthly question-and-answer column, “Jorge’s Rx,” the flagship of High Times magazine’s cultivation section, Cervantes provides definitive solutions to growers’ problems. He also pens a regular column in Soft Secrets magazine. High Times and Soft Secrets boast the highest circulation in North America and Europe. Cervantes still finds time to contribute feature cultivation articles to High Times, Burst High (Japanese), and a dozen European cannabis magazines. Multilingual Cervantes also speaks at eight international cannabis fairs in Europe every year. With five books in print and more than a half million books sold, you can find his works in Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish. Soon books will be available in Italian, Japanese, and Russian."

I have had a read through and I love it, would make a great guide for a new grower or a handy reference book for more 'seasoned' growers.

I am happy to be able to give away a signed copy of this great book  to an Oztoner here.

Post a pic of your favourite Seedsman.com plant  and I will have more gorgeous assistant select a winner.

It can be your plant, your neighbours or just one you found Hey I'm not that harsh....

I will announce the winner here on Friday 20th March

Good luck everyone 

Thanks

Mick

• Upvote 1

Yum old fox ,,is that purple last season's grow ,or this year's? looks great !

Seedsman Alaskan Purple. Photo taken in my garden about 4 weeks into flower. If I remember to get a photo of my Seedsman Bruce Banger this weekend, it's white frost is a stand out. attachicon.gifIMG_20200303_095600165.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.