Coronavirus.

Thought I was pretty safe here in the bush but the nearest town has had 27 cases and getting bigger :(

Mayor is asking for a full lockdown to help contain but it’s to late, every one is wearing masks and panic buying has started again.

Stay safe all  :bongon:

Damn, that many. I did see that town on the DET school closures list today.  We don't have any active cases, but the logistics of having a hard border running through the centre of the community is... challenging. Stay well Dallas.

• Upvote 1

I hope you stay safe yourself,

Ive worn a mask at work for years and they are something you get used to and well worth the effort. Panic buying is sad to see though. bunker down and I wish you well.

Mick

Thanks Mick you to mate.

I have started to ware a mask and yep it’s a pain in the butt but it’s just something we have to do now. My local IGA was cleared out of essentials by none locals and leaving us that live here with fk all, not right :( 

Damn, that many. I did see that town on the DET school closures list today.  We don't have any active cases, but the logistics of having a hard border running through the centre of the community is... challenging. Stay well Dallas.

Hey Lou how’s things, hope you are going well.

Yer for such a small town it’s pretty huge and today in town nearly all small shops are closed and everyone is masking up. My old mates soon that worked at the abs has contracted it and he is in hospital and his parents have been tested tonight awaiting results, not good :(

Thanks Lou and take care.

Hey Lou how’s things, hope you are going well.

Yer for such a small town it’s pretty huge and today in town nearly all small shops are closed and everyone is masking up. My old mates soon that worked at the abs has contracted it and he is in hospital and his parents have been tested tonight awaiting results, not good :(

Thanks Lou and take care.

Sorry to hear about your mate and his family, Dallas. The waiting is hard. I hope your mate has a good recovery. 

I'm okay, life is a mixed bag. 

• Upvote 1

Mask up time for all of Vic ?, no home visits for some, but you can meet at the pub or a café, go to the gym etc. etc. think they might be trying to tell us something hey , 

Fuck that I say, none in town to buy, stuffed if I'm going looking for one 

will just go about me days as usual, everyone else will have one on, be safe as can be ?l

They may as well kill us all now, better than the slow death we are having atm lol

tell ya the truth I love the lockdown, its gone back to the nice quite county it used to be, viva la corona 

We are all going to die yet again, ffs more people die of the flu every year, no one cares then tho, its a strange old world run by retards ATM 

Cheers all :)

So it turns out that his parents came back with a negative result but their son is not going to well and will probably be on a respirator soon :(

My little town has been mentioned on the news a lot over the past week and with 100 cases in a little town is concerning. All shops have closed, army is patrolling the streets, no visitors allowed over at all, not good..