Any ideas?

Yes. Haha.

Bayer, Monsanto, etc. How do they get away with what they do?

Not to be trusted one iota. Proceed with caution, warning, poison. lol.

I’ve heard you say that before about your ph.

Not sure if this is advisable with most insecticides though?

If you don’t use them I guess this is a moot point.

Fair enough Frank.

Guess it all comes from the same crushed seed process. Can’t stand the smell of the oil tbh. I like the Neem without the oil.

Usually I’ll research whatever product I’m going to use up the razzoo. If it’s approved in Europe for leafy greens I use it. But that’s just me.

Each to their own.

Edited by Try Blu

if your using insecticides that says you must ph b4 use

might be better to find a different insecticide 

in fact i don't think i've ever come across an organic 

bug solution that recommends ph'ing b4 spraying 

plenty of people out there that do ph , i think that subcool guy ph's everything 

although i think he used bore water or something which might make sense to ph 

I use Dr Grennthumbs bug boss, you can use up until the last week and a half,while in flower. , yes while in flower.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

My mate swears by that stuff. He won’t use anything else. It does look like a good product.

i know it says that kloud but i would still avoid spraying anything on flowering canna plants mate 

& if ya getting bugs in flower there "might" be more to investigate than just reaching for a band aid 

whether it works great on not 

i reckon that be a mistake porky , limiting yourself to one single coarse of action " could " go south 

on him at some point

what was he using for ipm B4 bug boss ? , i ask cause someone else said the same thing to me 

bug boss was the best , when i asked what he was comparing too , turns out nothing , he didn't 

use anything apart from random bunnings band aids , so it would def be the best when your comparing 

to bugga all , not saying that's ya mate though pork 

just for the record , i have bug boss here & have used it & will use it again , not used yet this season but 

it'll get a run B4 flower starts soon , variety is the spice of life :) 

in fact i don't think i've ever come across an organic 

bug solution that recommends ph'ing b4 spraying 

I’m not really sure what organic means.......in the realms of buisiness and their marketing calling things organic. It’s sort of a loose word that I don’t know much about in any sort of detail.

It does seem sort of easier ........the way you sell it anyways. (figure of speech)

Btk and azadiractrin im sure have ph range for optimum efficacy. I don’t know if they are organic or not. I suppose not. I’ll look it up.

What’s in the big boss kloud?

I’m not really sure what organic means.......in the realms of buisiness and their marketing calling things organic. It’s sort of a loose word that I don’t know much about in any sort of detail.

It does seem sort of easier ........the way you sell it anyways. (figure of speech)

Btk and azadiractrin im sure have ph range for optimum efficacy. I don’t know if they are organic or not. I suppose not. I’ll look it up.

What’s in the big boss kloud?

yeah it's a tricky one blu , marketing def makes the most of it 

i see allot of guys saying i grow organically & use a bottle that says 

" organically based " which means it's not organic cos ya can't be 

half organic 

butane is a natural gas so can be considered organic , but it will kill you 

mushrooms the same , there naturally organic but the wrong one & ya dead

crude oil comes out of the ground but adds massively to pollution 

i'm looking for items i can use like aloe or neem that have been grown without 

the use of man made chemicals , this is what organic means for me 

that's petty basic & it's def a larger head fuck than that but a good place to start 

need to keep in mind canna is a dynamic accumulator so if your using lets say 

barley straw as mulch & that barley has been sprayed with a chemical like round up

which is a common suggestion to farmers to minimize waste after harvest , it's possible

that glyphosate can be still taken up by a canna plant as the barley straw gets broken down 

harm minimization  

I hit em with the old pea bow [emoji106]

sorry porky didn't imply you use that low grade fly spray 

only the best for your buds mate , hit'em high & hit'em low just hit'em with the ol pea bow lol