First tent set up 1x1x1.8

I have two fans going non stop to circulate the air and just have the exhaust fan plugged into an Inkbird humidity controller, that way the exhaust only comes on when the humidity reaches the point I want

yeah I like the sound of that, atm I’m running the exhaust 24/7, don’t mind a bit of automation.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’ve added a duct vent to the bottom passive in take hole, just had it open but don’t want to be sucking dust and crap into the tent, it’s still getting sucked in a bit so might add another duct vent on the opposite side, I’ll have to do a trip I only had one. See how it goes getting good ventilation so happy with that. This new Phillips son T globe is doing the trick Fukien bright. Hovering about 20c with 65rh.

Quick update, got me small cloning tent hooked up, just using a small T5 that’s putting out about 40w with a humidity dome, used a propagation mix and the old stem dipped in honey as the rooting hormone. Took 6 cuttings of the mango Kush happy days.

Lost about a week due to sexing and pulling males, got it sorted it’s nice to see a bit of flower have to admit it’s been awhile. I’ve dropped a few 24w cfl’s in to mix up the spectrum a little bit, doubt the extra 72w will do fa?

post-62215-157872534102_thumb.jpgpost-62215-157872537639_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app