First tent set up 1x1x1.8

Hey guys just setting up my first tent, wanted some feedback on the setup. So I’ve mounted the carbon filter into the top corner running a 150mm in-line fan and have run the ducting into a void.

Have gone with a viperspectra led im in two minds, I want to run a 400w hps but with the high temps atm have decided to go with the led.

I’m running both the light and in-line fan on the same timer, so will power up with the light. I don’t see the point in running the fan without the light on.

Took a plant from the garden and have chucked her in no idea what to expect, this will be day 1.

Any feedback would be good cos I don’t really no wtf I’m doing.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sounds ok to me, however, I think you should take your fan off the timer once the plants fill out a bit. The trouble is that during the night humidity builds up and you might end up with mould problems. Also, in a tightly packed room co2 can build to very high levels during the dark cycle, might singe them a bit.

cheers cooper, yeah that makes sense.

Ok I’ll leave it on permanently, the tent is getting sucked in a fair bit, I’ve hst the shit out of her as she has been veging outside all her life. My supplier has a 350w led with the Samsung chips for $250 thinking that might be the go, it’s full spectrum so would only have to run the one light start to finish.

Neem oil and eco oil it.

yeah had some ants running around on the lip of the pot so I’ve killed em and have the plant a light spray with neem.

This light I’m running has a veg and bloom switch, the bloom is a reddish color and the veg a blue, I’ve read that I should have both switches on, I’ve got bloom on only atm. It’s a viperspectra 450 it’s marketed as a beginners light I mostly got it due to my budget, tbh no idea how it’s going to perform guess I’ll have to wait and find out.

• Upvote 1

yeah had some ants running around on the lip of the pot so I’ve killed em and have the plant a light spray with neem.

This light I’m running has a veg and bloom switch, the bloom is a reddish color and the veg a blue, I’ve read that I should have both switches on, I’ve got bloom on only atm. It’s a viperspectra 450 it’s marketed as a beginners light I mostly got it due to my budget, tbh no idea how it’s going to perform guess I’ll have to wait and find out.

Didnt go with Mars ?

Didnt go with Mars ?

nah I think I was put off by a few on here complaining about them or maybe grass city it was a couple years ago.

Think it was price why I went with the viper, I do have a 400 hps but it’s going to be bullshit hot so put the led in to keep the temps down. The good thing is I’ve got a few options, just taking a punt tbh.