NICE ONE GARRY

I am an ls man too.

Have a vy ls1 ute, stock except for pace try y's, and a twin 2.5 inch exhaust.

Also have my vz as, 390ci cast iron stroker, killaboost manifolds, pro boost s480 turbo, t400 built auto. Was doing 11s on the last setup, this setup should see me into high 9s or low 10s. Aiming for 1000rwhp after I get some bigger injectors. Should have it running again by March or April next year.

Nice grow btw.

Fuck yeah thats guna be a weapon mate. [emoji106][emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

No, I was at his house a few days later sussing him out.

They are self employed, live down towards the island. In a few weeks both his cars won’t work.

Hard to steal when ya car won’t start, the old 600ml water down the petrol tank trick. An old favorite.

Not sure wot else, pay back is a mother fucker.

10 years ago would of rocked up and taken a baseball bat to every house window car window anyone who gets in the way. A few mins is all u need then gone again before jacks show up.

As I’m getting older, wiser I’ll be taking a more subdued approach. I’ll financially hurt them.

Yeah it’s the only fucked part of being a grower, jacks and rippers. I can handle the mould and the bugs and the effort that I put in to get something good in the end but fuck it was like the family pet had died, and the feeling of violation. I’m a big believer in respect, I keep to myself and mind my own business. Don’t do to others what you wouldn’t do to yourself. And if you do, you might end up with a big kunt like myself to deal with.