NICE ONE GARRY

The shit weather is back, so I’ve taken advantage of it and potted up a couple more.

I’ve gone with the osmocote premium plus with a few hands fulls of fine farms cow and chook manure thrown in as well as and good a good handful of power feed pellets.

Pots are 65 liter, the original mix was homemade so I’ll kind of get to see how they go against each other. c2cad149fd8d462e75a5836f9c74604c.jpge3c5333efdba11f452d2670367b806ba.jpg

I am an ls man too.

Have a vy ls1 ute, stock except for pace try y's, and a twin 2.5 inch exhaust.

Also have my vz as, 390ci cast iron stroker, killaboost manifolds, pro boost s480 turbo, t400 built auto. Was doing 11s on the last setup, this setup should see me into high 9s or low 10s. Aiming for 1000rwhp after I get some bigger injectors. Should have it running again by March or April next year.

Nice grow btw.

I am an ls man too.

Have a vy ls1 ute, stock except for pace try y's, and a twin 2.5 inch exhaust.

Also have my vz as, 390ci cast iron stroker, killaboost manifolds, pro boost s480 turbo, t400 built auto. Was doing 11s on the last setup, this setup should see me into high 9s or low 10s. Aiming for 1000rwhp after I get some bigger injectors. Should have it running again by March or April next year.

Nice grow btw.

very nice, got a stock vu ss fifty ute myself, just got an xforce 2.5 on her, and did a stage 2 on the tranny for when I get around to camming her up. Just something mild won’t be going to crazy.

Will eventually get there. I’ve got an egas falcon I want to turbo as well so yeah plenty of projects.

• Upvote 1

Also, if the ute isn't a daily, go the biggest cam you can, with a nice converter, that makes all the power where you want it. I regret a few cams, for being to small, or being low mid range. But I usually drag race my cars so top end is good for me. On the street top end I is useless, as you probably know. Good for a smoke show but.
  • Upvote 1