NICE ONE GARRY

Whole paddock of weeds mate, does my head in the ones u want u have to work em, and the ones u don’t want flourish like all fuk got me fuked how them blokes with a few 100 acres and not one weed. A few acres weeds everywhere wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

round up , lots & lots of round up 

could buy a goat , they'll eat the weeds , & everything else :)

looking good gaz 

Use to have a few sheep but I ate em, then mrs buys a horse problem is he eats the roots and u get nothing but weeds in return, I went round with the back pack sprayer today I get nervous as a bit of wind and bye bye crop. Was good weather today so should be right. Try and rest it for a bit then over sow.

you didn't use round up did ya cos i was suggesting that's possibly why 100 ac is barren

not the best thing for the job , which it prob is the best for the job but the negatives that surround

glysophate totally out weigh any possible benefits 

best is to rethink the use of the land & if poss use beneficial plants to out compete shallow rooted 

weeds , there's a few reasons weeds grow like compaction , our front lawn was lovely & green until cars started 

parking on it , causing the soil to compact , pushing out any air & letting the soil round the grasses roots go anaerobic

ultimately killing the grass leaving shallow root space left for weeds to do really well in 

Edited by itchybromusic

you didn't use round up did ya cos i was suggesting that's possibly why 100 ac is barren

not the best thing for the job , which it prob is the best for the job but the negatives that surround

glysophate totally out weigh any possible benefits

best is to rethink the use of the land & if poss use beneficial plants to out compete shallow rooted

weeds , there's a few reasons weeds grow like compaction , our front lawn was lovely & green until cars started

parking on it , causing the soil to compact , pushing out any air & letting the soil round the grasses roots go anaerobic

ultimately killing the grass leaving shallow root space left for weeds to do really well in

used Yates zero aqua, hit a small section of yard as a test.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Looking lovely and happy plants Garry.

Love the pot with the rhubarb, basil and other assorted plants in with the girls :)

Have your girls started flowering yet? mine are taking their own sweet time I must say unless it is my impatience getting the best of me.

All the best

Hi sugar, I got nothing at the moment, hopefully over this week might start to see some action, I got a net over everything now toms and my big girl have gone through. Others are not far behind, also your garden is a masterpiece looks so inviting, great job with the shade cloth too well done.

Thanks Garry :)

Ok well we are on track still waiting for the flowering, good to know I'm not the only one lol

Bring it on! Cheers

still a ways togo, this is me favorite plant mango Kush, I’m going to take a few clones off her as I don’t want to loose this strain, really fruity smoke can’t wait to have it again.

The magic will happen need the patience of a saint for this game [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app