ACT legalises personal cannabis use, becoming first Australian jurisdi

NSW is not the ACT, and thank fuck for that, doubt it will be legal there anytime soon

more chance of it being legal in QLD or VIC next, they got the loony leftards running the show,

the stnuc spend like drunken sailors, they are always on the lookout for more $$$

Who gives a fuck anyway, 2 plants is nothing to crow about

I respectfully disagree Pedro. While it may not be sufficient for your specific needs, two outdoor plants per person could supply the average stoner for personal smoke for a year. I'm assuming an average outdoor plant in the ground to yield between 8 to 16oz each( even for a novice grower like me). By sharing good seeds and community Knowledge, over a few short years every legal backyard could be feasibly growing plants averaging a pound+ every time. I don't smoke very much, happy to share with my 90 year old pensioner neighbours, and allows them to rip into more than their fair share of yearly bongs. I'm a community minded neighbour in that regard. [emoji7]. Based on global trends, and todays ACT change I truly believe it will be legal across most Aussie states within the next 2 to 4 years. Too much growing pressure for social change for this not to happen. I welcome that day for a whole lot of reasons, but most importantly to disassociate MJ from other ( harmful) drugs.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I agree old fox the pressure will be on the other states to follow, plus I know I would be a lot less of a paranoid suspicious cnut during flowering times if I knew It was ok to do so

This is another significant milestone for Aus. Laws do change ( slowly) over time, to reflect prevailing community attitudes and values. My perspective, is that there is an Aus community appetite for change. It just needs to penetrate deep enough into grass roots political discourse and work its way into policy change for one of the 2 major parties ,( more than likely going to happen within Labour party).

I can’t see it happening down south anytime soon, vicpol are too powerful way too much power imo.

And they love there road side DT mainly for canna and ice.

Your sweet to rack a few lines of coke but they don’t even test for it,go figure?

Fucking pissa , isn't it. The cops aren't allowed to test you on what there on. lol

I can’t see it happening down south anytime soon, vicpol are too powerful way too much power imo.

And they love there road side DT mainly for canna and ice.

Your sweet to rack a few lines of coke but they don’t even test for it,go figure?

My niece is a young lawyer, and an active member of the NSW labour party. It has been discussed within the party at grass roots level numerous times as a policy option. It's more likely than not, to happen in NSW( at some stage). As citizens, we just need to make as much noise as the LGBTYABC movement, to incite apathetic politicians to move our agenda into mainstream policy. I care a hell of a lot less about gay marriage than I do about legalisation of MJ, and I know I'm not alone. There was a Roy Morgan poll conducted in Aus last year that showed a ( slight,) majority support for legalisation. I'm not affiliated with any one party, I hate them all equally.

Fucking pissa , isn't it. The cops aren't allowed to test you on what there on. lol

My mrs works in the corporate world. They get new iPads ever couple of years.

I was having a play with it and went into photos, I was flicking through next thing is this hot as fuk women that’s taken heaps of selfies undressing her self I mean tight as body smoking.

Next is photos of heaps of drugs on her coffee table must of been thousands worth.

So I call the mrs in I’m like mate check out the photos I found some heavy shit going on.

Mrs instantly starts panicking omg , that so and so from work, goes and calls her to tell her that she had shared all them photos over the cloud and every other iPad would see if gone into the photos app.

Think she deleted them before anyone else found them.

Every time I see the you’ll feel better on Swiss ad, I have a laugh to myself lol.