Aussie seeds banks currently experiencing online problems

Thanks Pedro. Im concerned that after running plants in veg in a tent for (say) 18/6 hours, that when I move them outdoors into the ground (where I expect they will only get about 12 hours direct sunlight in Nov) that the sudden drop in light hours may trigger them to start flowering. I understood that a sudden and prolonged drop in light hours per day triggers start of flowering for photoperiods??

Well i think the lesson learned form this thread is Aussie Canna are straight up rip off *#%@^ and don't order off em ever. [emoji16]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well said porky. Sound like a bunch of fury muppets to me, ya feel me? lol

Don't know why we got off on the wrong foot awhile ago. Oh now I remember, I was being a nutty unstable cunt.

Some lessons learned for sure. I'll be stalking your posts porky. You can post but you can't hide ;)

emoji16.png

try a 13 hour lighting schedule

just enough to keep them from flowering but not too much so that they get confused when you plant them out

Many Thanks GreatSouthernMan. 13 hours of light would also appear sensible, as there will be roughly 13 hours of daylight in NSW when I plant them outside in early Nov. We have roughly 12 hours of sunlight about now, but matching the light pattern when moving them outside, should be the best option.
  • Upvote 1

I would recommend 12 hours of light. Or just enough to prevent them from entering the flowering stage. When you bring them out you want there to be more light then when they were inside.

Keep em in shady spot for a few days so they don't go into shock when they are exposed to the our mighty Australian Sun.

Old fox is probably more accurate then I am. I was just going off something I read from many moons ago and it worked for me some time back.

what type of plant are you growing indica or sativa ?

don't forget , you can add the civil twilight to your sunrise & sunset times 

Twilight is the time between day and night when the Sun is below the horizon but its rays

still light up the sky.

Civil twilight is the brightest form of twilight. There is enough natural sunlight during this

period that artificial light may not be required to carry out outdoor activities. Only the brightest

celestial objects can be observed by the naked eye during this time

timeanddate.com melbourne september 2019 https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/australia/melbourne?month=9&year=2019 scroll down to see sunrise / sunset times compared to civil twilight times 

if i'm needing to know how many daylight hours there is on any given day

i look at the above link & add about half of the civil twilight to the day length total

which is around 30min