Aussie seeds banks currently experiencing online problems

Serrated Edge -no spam from me as original poster, I'm just after seeds. I placed an order through Aussie Canna who sent me back an email with order confirmation. Asking me to follow payment instructions, but there's no payment instructions. Not responding to my emails, text messages, and even tried calling them. Wtf ?? Dunno how they expect to sell anything.

I placed an order through Aussie Canna who sent me back an email with order confirmation. Asking me to follow payment instructions, but there's no payment instructions. Not responding to my emails, text messages, and even tried calling them. Wtf ?? Dunno how they expect to sell anything.

I placed an order with Canna. Paid for it now nothing no response to emails, they don't answer the phone, nothing. Looks like I did my money there.

I placed an order with Canna. Paid for it now nothing no response to emails, they don't answer the phone, nothing. Looks like I did my money there.

I take it all back well almost, after no contact whatsoever and me "thinking that's the end of that I'll never see those seeds". The seeds turned up today. So they do seen your order just don't expect an communication.

I now have a batch of 3 week old seedlings (outdoors in pots) that need more light - growing too slow and leggy.. For stealth at my place I'm currently only getting about 8 hours a day of direct sunlight. So I've ordered a small Hlg135watt light and cheap tent for early vegging(only). I'll only use the light to veg for about 6 to 8 weeks until plants are big enough to go directly in the ground outdoors( at another location). I understand optimally I should run lights 18/6 for veg, but in my case I'm moving my plants outdoors ( directly) in ground in early Nov. I' don't know if giving them too many hours of light in the tent now, may promote them to start flowering early once I put them in the ground in Nov. I'd like them continue vegging in the ground until at least mid January, when they hopefully start flowering naturally. To avoid early vegging once I move them outdoors, how many hours should I turn on the light for now ? And,What light schedule should I follow until Nov to avoid early flowering when I put them in the ground??Thanks