One thing after another

Bugger that! Need to test ph everyday in dwc stuff taking samples n mixing shit. Then ask three different people what they think the ph colour tested as everyone gives a slight different answer. I went to Clark rubber had my tank water tested he came back at 6.4 I said looks under 6 to me, his answer was u gotta make judgment calls on the colour as they can look quite different to certain people.

I did buy a ph kit as per Pedro’s advice after my colossal screw up but pen much easier just need that 2 point calibration to be sure

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Mixing shit? It's one drop per small test tube postman.. no worries, enjoy calibrating ya pen every time. It ain't as hard as your making out re: the colour, unless your colour blind lol...

I've mentioned before how I've ran a ph of 8 + nearly 9 in flower and no probs. I understand nutrients will uptake in certain ph levels but it ain't the end of the world if it swings a bit, my opinion anyway.

Check out my last sweet cheese grow and point out the deficiencies, cos that girl copped a high ph as well

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Mixing shit? It's one drop per small test tube postman.. no worries, enjoy calibrating ya pen every time. It ain't as hard as your making out re: the colour, unless your colour blind lol...

I've mentioned before how I've ran a ph of 8 + nearly 9 in flower and no probs. I understand nutrients will uptake in certain ph levels but it ain't the end of the world if it swings a bit, my opinion anyway.

Check out my last sweet cheese grow and point out the deficiencies, cos that girl copped a high ph as well

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

+1 if you can't tell if your piss is yellow then you can't tell if the pH is spot on... Not that hard... And more trustworthy then those digital fucks. Amount of money you'll spend on buffer fluid and replacement pens you'd wish you weren't such a picky prick.

There's a big range of pH that cannabis will uptake certain shit too, so being pedantic about a certain decimal is unnecessary imo

Didn’t mean offence soot, but yeah I’m adjusting back to around 5.5 everyday with it being 6.2-6.5 within 24h so adjusting the ph could be 4-5 different test some nights. My new pen is 3 weeks old I think, hasn’t needed recalibrating yet. I do check once a week with the water kit when I do the res change just to make sure, even though it never coincides with the pen.

When I get more confidence with dwc (if I ever do it again) sure I’ll stress less but at the moment it’s a bumper rail

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners