It's getting cold here and even without a heater I can keep my leaf temps about 25c. I just have to have my fan running intermittently. But once I finish up my other grow I'll throw the dehuey in and that should sort out the temp perfectly. So you can use leds in winter, you will just need to adjust the hanging height and the voltage to get the right temps at the leaves.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Fktard... this is possibly the dumbest shit I've ever read... still use10 year old globes... why don't you then? Why buy new ones if you'd still use 10 year old globes?

He switched to a 630w de CMH that has rating of 20,000 hours before even losing 20%. Judging he doesn’t run it through summer he has quite a bit of time on that bulb. I don’t think he using that HPs anymore