Please support our 2020 survey of cannabis growing at worldwideweed.nl

Hi OzStoners

I hope you all had a good 420 celebration!

It's been a while since I've made an appearance in these forums. You may remember me from cannabis growers survey #1. We thank you all again for your support of that research.

In news from me I've now got 2 kids and am almost 40 (!!) and I'm still in this drug research game. I'm actually just about to leave UNSW (National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre) and will go to RMIT, as they've offered me a permanent position in research. I've spent most of my research time lately looking at the issues of darknet market drug supplies and novel psychoactive substance use, so not as much on cannabis - but also I've been part of the 'pill testing' debate and seeing more movement in offering harm reduction services for various populations over the next period. You can see what research I've been publishing on Google Scholar - let me know if you'd like to read anything that's not open access.

Our cannabis cultivation research group - you can still find us at the same website www.worldwideweed.nl - have put together another global survey. It is both to see what has changed since 2012 but also to see how things are different in those parts of the world with regulated access to cannabis.

We would love to get feedback from the OzStoners again given it was so helpful last time - your feedback changed the course of the survey quite a lot at that time.

Please comment below if you'd like to look at the draft survey and comment on it - and then next week I can send you it privately.

By the way, OzStoners, it's no mean feat to still be operating after 20 years. As admin at Bluelight, we are also a forum that opened in 1999 and it's a different and challenging environment with the advent of so many other digital communication methods. Well done!

Cheers

Monica

• Upvote 5

Just to let ppl know if they have missed it what you will get is a draft copy or the survey.

She will be looking of ways to improve it like she did the 1st time with the help of the members of ozstoners.

Once you have read the draft you leave your feed back on how it can be added to or changed and it will go from there...

• Upvote 3

• Oz unpinned this topic