Cheapest way to grow?

those two leaves were showing signs of nute (nutrient) burn. It would be from the pre-fortified soil you are using.

- it's not a terminal issue, it can survive

how are the other seedlings - since they are all in the same soil.

right now i am not sure what to suggest that wont cost you a heap... 

thinking along the lines of  - changing soil, one heavy watering to get some of the soil nutes out of the container...

on that subject how is the soil at your place, could you (if needed) get some of it to use to grow your plants (thinking out loud)?

• Upvote 1

those two leaves were showing signs of nute (nutrient) burn. It would be from the pre-fortified soil you are using.

thinking along the lines of - changing soil, one heavy watering to get some of the soil nutes out of the container...

on that subject how is the soil at your place, could you (if needed) get some of it to use to grow your plants (thinking out loud)?

Thanks heaps MT I have given them a full water soak. Soil is not great but I do have a bag of potting mix?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

thinking along the lines of - changing soil, one heavy watering to get some of the soil nutes out of the container...

The 2 Afghan Kush have gone that way. The triple cheese is fine

had another read of your thread, can't find what soil you are using

I thought you were using cheap coco soil w/ nutrients... am I wrong?

do you still have 2 healthy leaves under the two that are drying off?

are the leaves crispy at all or normal feeling

Mickey could be on to an under watering issue... tho all 3 plants would be affected - at least you'd think so

on the cheese can you stick your fingers into the soil and how moist is the soil (halfway between plant and sides of pot) should be moist but not wet

kinda like a wrung out dish sponge, still slightly wet, not sopping wet and definatily not dry

• Upvote 1

had another read of your thread, can't find what soil you are using

I thought you were using cheap coco soil w/ nutrients... am I wrong?

do you still have 2 healthy leaves under the two that are drying off?

are the leaves crispy at all or normal feeling

Mickey could be on to an under watering issue... tho all 3 plants would be affected - at least you'd think so

on the cheese can you stick your fingers into the soil and how moist is the soil (halfway between plant and sides of pot) should be moist but not wet

kinda like a wrung out dish sponge, still slightly wet, not sopping wet and definatily not dry

Hi MT I think I solved the problem.

This morning I gave them all a soaking drink till water came out the bottom of the pots. All 3 have popped up straighter and one Afghani has literally grown about 2 Cm. They all look a lot greener too. I simply chopped off the bottom two shriveled leaves and lifted my lights abit higher.

Attached is the Coco I used plus a drink of Seasol every 2 weeks.

Haha I’ll have to stick my finger in the moist bit more often. Thanks for all your help. post-64727-1551153969_thumb.jpg

Edited by purplehazed1