Cheapest way to grow?

Looking good so far.

Yeah I would say about 4-5 weeks depending on over all size, like billy said lucky they are indica so they should fill out more than up, but still keep an eye on them as I've been caught off guard a few time with the stretch after flipping, not too sure if it's the CFL's, I think they encourage a bit of stretch.

Also I wait till each plant has about 3-4 nodes or sections of stem before I tip/top/fim them.

Sorry guys I don’t have a picture but on one of my plants, the first 2 leaves that sprouted have started to wither and are turning brown. The rest of the plant looks super healthy and the stalk is bolt upright. Should I be worried about the original leaves or is this normal? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Whats the humidity ? Not sure if that will cause that but ive been monitoring mine closely. I have a humidifier and inkbird controller sitting at 50%0c05c768d50757fab8e86be4c40f4705.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m sorry I have no idea of the humidity in the wardrobe although outside it has been pretty high

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’m sorry I have no idea of the humidity in the wardrobe although outside it has been pretty high

I'd try a bit more seasol if it's been two weeks since the last. Could be a magnesium deficiency or some other trace element but seasol seemed to fix mine when I had that. Or powerfeed if you have some.