Cheapest way to grow?

I have a small tent in my closet, but before I purchased it I was thinking another route. Google: Space Bucket Cannabis Grow. Lots of info and uses cheap components: 20L buckets, CFL lights from Bunnings, etc. Soil , rather than hydro, can be done very cheaply if you aren't aiming for massive yields or cup winning buds. If you try to use every product & gadget suggested on the net, it gets complicated fast. Keep it simple and you'll get something that will make you feel better. Research seed strains, because that is your foundation. Lots of helpful people here.

- Another Arthritic Guy

Thanks heaps for the advice.

Certainly more than one way to skin a cat.

Great to have some more reading to do.

Definitely a fan of keeping it all simple.

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

There are a zillion pages on the web offering info.  Too much info can sometimes make things seem overly complicated.  Forums like this are great, because they have lots of new growers asking the same questions you will.  And the OG's on here will give you great experienced advice.  As a novice also, I owe this place plenty of gratitude!  The website that I've really appreciated is Grow Weed Easy.  Articles and suggestions that are aimed at novices, plain language, and leans towards cheap & cheerful.  And yes, there are so many ways to skin this cat!  I look forward to trying different methods until I find the perfect fit for this Goldilocks....

Well done, simple grow area with lots of height too!

right now, since your seeds have not popped, they do not need light that close, pull the lights up until you see the seeds pop

-you dont want the 'soil'  to dry-out  and and your seed not to pop

Keep It Simple Stupid is the best way to start growing, after your first grow, then you start playing around with your grow.

your match box (?) reminded me to look for my Dick Head match's ... hummmm