Gazza's Greenhouse v 2.0

oh man, wtf! i came here to see how it was going. was following last year. sending condolences man. Devastating.

cheers jazz, good lesson in this, don’t leave your shit unattended for a few days = very bad. Don’t worry I’m going to make it a lot harder from now on in. Got plenty of time to figure it out.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Still got 2018 bud nicely cured, will stretch the fuck out of it should last me 6 more months. Yeah it’s funny shit, growing is the easy part it’s controlling everything else which is the real challenge.

Cops

Rippers / trades

Bugs

Snakes

Mold

Weather

Still how much fun is it.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

What's 6 months supply for yourself mate? I'm happy to chip in aswell sing out when ya runnin low. Can't have ya runnin outta smoko now can we mate.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

You guys are all just awesome [emoji122] and I really appreciate the offers trust me I’m ok got enough to get by.

It’s the flower show that I crave the hypnotic effect it has it’s just amazing to watch it grow and mature, you all know what I’m talking about.

Peace guys [emoji1308]

• Upvote 2

Got some good news the moldy bits I trimmed off before I was ripped have revealed that I really cocked up with missing a male plant in amongst the ladies so In turn the whole grow was pollinated.

In my defense getting around has been an issue for me so yeah I know piss weak excuse still hard gig when your fuckin stranded for the best part of a few years.

I’m fuckin rapped as I’m going though it and getting some chunky seeds, I’m not sure what strain the male was so I’m just going to call it the wild dog strain.

So I’m wanting to know what everyone’s thoughts are with smoking seedy weed does it still get you high ? Is the quality compromised? Do people look down on people that sell seedy weed? Or it it all a big misconception?