Gazza's Greenhouse v 2.0

Yeah, tradies are a bit yukky these days, once upon a time you could  do all sorts of things to the door to door tradie but now in this day and age they are just slutish yobs that need to be fucked offf.

Somehow the modern tradie thinks that they are worth heaps of money by just existing.

• Upvote 1

I was away for a few days with the mrs, get home and I’ve been targeted . It’s pretty hard to jump to conclusions when I’ve got nothing to go off yet.

The tradei had an offsider with him apparently too, like your sayin only had to open his mouth that’s all it would take. They had access with no one home bet they were smelling the mrs undies while they were at it too [emoji13]

If it’s even them ?

You can’t trust anybody anymore that’s what I know. It’s frustrating the time and effort that you put in and then some dirty fucker gets the reward for my hard work. It’s not the end of the world I only lost a years supply of personal.

Going to invest in one of these

post-62215-155337612922_thumb.jpg

And a new fence.post-62215-15533762677_thumb.jpg [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

A years supply of pot, fuck it sounds like the end of the world to me lol, if my shit got knocked off, i'd be going thru everytnuc i know to find out who it was.

fucking hate thieving stnuc, got burgled in melb years ago, only just bought me house, had nothing worth stealing lol only had a bed a bean bag and a portable tv 

turns out it was the junkie next door, he no longer lived next door when i found out, put it that way, have had a big dog ever since

what's the dog in the pic?

Bullmastiff , yeah my mrs in all respects is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, she reckons the tradei is a friend of a friend. The work was finished a week ago she was here but left them here alone so it’s possible they have smelt the goodness as the job they were doing is very close to the back of the house.

I’ve been in trouble with the law a few times if I go back again I will get locked up , not good when you’ve got a young family to look after. Yeah I hate thief’s too. This season is a write off now. I’m not prepared to do time for some plant material.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners