Gazza's Greenhouse v 2.0

No time involved, that's what balaclava's were invented for, sledge hammers as well lol

never had an assault charge in me life, not even the coppers have bothered, i've given them a few lol

yeah not much ya can do, bash some tnuc for pinching ya pot, get the wrong one and ya in more shit than you can poke a stick at 

best of keeping ya head down and cruise along, get back on the horse and get some anti thief protection 

• Upvote 1

I’ll kick back now and watch your flower shows should be sick as. Hope you all smash it out of the ball park.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

its all about to turn to shit i think, fucking mould, been about the shittiest season i've seen here, way to much humidity 

got a couple of cabbage looking fuckers, already getting a bit of non-caterpillar mould on them 

not long to go now, me K1W1 Cambodian trimmer had a hart attack last week, on me own lol going to take forever 

mind you the wind might fuck them early Monday morning lol

Still got 2018 bud nicely cured, will stretch the fuck out of it should last me 6 more months. Yeah it’s funny shit, growing is the easy part it’s controlling everything else which is the real challenge.

Cops

Rippers / trades

Bugs

Snakes

Mold

Weather

Still how much fun is it.

• Upvote 1

That’s so good, I like happy endings. We had bad bushfires here not long ago, some people lost everything.

When you put things into perspective, I’m very lucky.

It’s a small blip on the radar of life, you get shat on sometimes, but you wipe it and keep going. I’ll still be polite, give way to people stuck in traffic, help people I think are worth helping, be a good Aussie.

Was in tassie last week the people were so nice. I believe there are more good people than bad.

I still want to head butt the prick that stole my weed [emoji38]