Greenhouse?

yeah it works just like indoor air movement

you just need to make sure the extension lead can't be seen

i think it was Louise that had an issue with a extension cable

being seen from the air

Cmon... we can macguiver this shit easy! 1 household solar panel 30bucks, solar charge controller 10bucks, old car battery if you can find one, and 150W 12to240V inverter 30bucks. Done pretty cheap. Maybe no more stealthy than an extension lead though lmao...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Cmon... we can macguiver this shit easy! 1 household solar panel 30bucks, solar charge controller 10bucks, old car battery if you can find one, and 150W 12to240V inverter 30bucks. Done pretty cheap. Maybe no more stealthy than an extension lead though lmao...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

as long as kept hidden from coppers in helicopters 

cos why would a greenhouse need power ?

at least that was the question asked by coppers flying over a OS members greenhouse

once they saw the extension cable , which ultimately got them busted from memory

• Upvote 1

These things are more trouble than their worth. Plqnts along the tree line are hidden from jacks, these things just draw attention.

Jacks just flew sraight over while I've got the roof off, no doubt they noticed it, changed their path to see around the trees and all. Right over the fucking thing! Fuck the cunts!!!! I knew this thing was a no go, they fly over here constantly.

Well that's how easy it is to get unlucky and or paranoid! A police helicopter flys past a few blocks over half hour later it's following the same path back, comes straight over my place, does a little turn to see around the trees, straightens up and keeps going.

Nothing else in the sky today, a whole sky to be flying around in, nothing to do with me, just a random event at the wrong time. Fingers crossed it's all good and it doesn't go qny further.