Greenhouse?

Well after finding the rott im questioning that my self. Ive got pretty good air flow in there now ive replaced some of the panels with fly screen. See how i go.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Still think it needs air pushing out and in also ..?

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/

Made a start on the greenhouse today, should be able to finish the frame work tomorrow. Back wall is 90% shade cloth, side walls roof and door will be polyethylene. The reason I don't think air flow will be an issue is because I'm leaving the area between the top of the shade cloth and the roof open, same deal at the bottom, open space all the way around.

There's a few Sativas in there, they'll fill that space easily, the name of the game in the burbs is to keep the plants under 8ft. I don't start my first batch until half way through November. Anyway I might turn this into a grow thread since it's already started.

post-63483-0-13057100-1545474818_thumb.jpg

post-63483-0-32819700-1545474885_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3