Auto growers Anonymous

I call bullshit on you cloning an Auto and then having the time to Colloidal silver it.

You are full of shit.

Prove me wrong.

What do I stand to gain from you being proven wrong? Either way you're still wrong and have shit on ya lip for some reason I don't know.

I'll get ya a photo soon little troll... I'm in the middle of cooking dinner and my lights are off until 8.

I call bullshit on you cloning an Auto and then having the time to Colloidal silver it.

You are full of shit.

Prove me wrong.

Pic of auto which is flowering at front and photoperiod at back which is not... as much proof as I can give that it is indeed an auto.

post-62741-155489903323_thumb.jpeg

Ooooh he cloned an auto...

post-62741-155489904056_thumb.jpeg

And, it's still a bit early to tell for sure, give it a few days and we should definitely be able to spot boy bits or girly bits.

post-62741-155489906008_thumb.jpeg

The clones were taken on or about the 23rd of March and started getting the CS treatment the next day. They were rooted by April 1st and started showing sex in the last 2 days.

• Upvote 1