Auto growers Anonymous

just put 5 gg,s outside papasmurf

fast buds doing special 5 for 5 at mo for their 10th anniversary, so got a few of em going

have grown their gg#4 before. not real big but super frosty

blue dream had some of longest and thickest [not John Holmes] I,ve grown

best of all was girl s.c. 25%, loved l.s.t and super cropping and easiest 2 trim

thanks aqua, but evthing I learned came more or less from here and ppl like micmac and gq

I,m sure I could learn a lot from u guys as well

• Upvote 1

just put 5 gg,s outside papasmurf

fast buds doing special 5 for 5 at mo for their 10th anniversary, so got a few of em going

have grown their gg#4 before. not real big but super frosty

blue dream had some of longest and thickest [not John Holmes] I,ve grown

best of all was girl s.c. 25%, loved l.s.t and super cropping and easiest 2 trim

thanks aqua, but evthing I learned came more or less from here and ppl like micmac and gq

I,m sure I could learn a lot from u guys as well

Always been a fan of Fastbuds Bob, until lately. I bought 50 seeds late last year and only 15 sprouted... so kinda not happy. I had one grow of 4 Fastbuds strains that did really well, but all others have only averaged a bit over 2 oz per plant...

I've tried everything I can think of to get more of those big autos and finally got one this run. I have 1 Tangiematic that refused to flower with the rest, which means 2 things... a auto fem seed run, cos I had enough time to clone and CS. And she's now on track for somewhere near half a pound I hope.

I have a little bit of a theory as to how to prolong the growth period, but might keep it to myself for now... I don't want to be handing out poor advice after all... but if I'm right and it works for my next lot of autos, I'll be stoked.