Auto growers Anonymous

So NL autos = shit?

Not worth the soil or water

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Incorrect, just not much attention is paid to these autos cause Billy loves them so much [emoji23] [emoji13] he Admits it

post-42695-154598224608_thumb.png

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/

Edited by kloud9

So NL autos = shit?

Not worth the soil or water

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Nah just the auto strain. I like NL but the auto isn't great. Like your gelato dolly will be potent maybe 15-16%. The older auto strains top out at 10-14%. Some of the newer strains or hybrids reach 15-20 potentially. I say potentially, the grow is everything and makes or breaks the plant.

I've seen and done acat tests on a couple older auto strains. 10% was the average. Newer autos averaged 15%, with a couple hitting 16 and 17%. Really its not much difference but definitely on par with many traditional photo strains.

Hard to judge an entire subcategory of cannabis when your basing it off older auto strains. I admit I've my own issues with autos and I'm not replacing photo period plants with them that's for sure but they do alright imo.

Bought a new Acat just waiting for it to get here. [emoji58]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app