Auto growers Anonymous

All Autos are shite Aqua.

some just a little less more so than others.

I haven't successfully grown anything but autos yet... (Started way to late last season) so until Banana Kush is ready (3 months) I can't comment.

The blue kush fast auto was good smoke low yield and the Gelato I'm definitely gonna grow again. Very high THC with only a weeks curing.. 6 weeks and Skunk auto should be ready but low yield doesn't seem like it will be very potent.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

chuck a few in now and then became I have too, help a few people out for medical reason's, otherwise I would run out 1 of them is my 89 year old Mum...keeps me happy helping others with alternative to pills.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I know the feeling. Most here know I only got into growing for my hubby's PTSD. Still need black market but close now being without the stress of chasing and terror of going dry.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I saw  a video on the highest yielding auto ever  , grown by a bloke in the  states  calling himself the  "King"    amazing  2 kilos   , but  he  had  shit loads of side lighting ,  I think from memory it  was  dutch passion genetics , &  he  run a 6-2 light scheldule, ill  try dig up the  vid

as  4  me  I grew  2  autopounders  by  autoseeds  both  returned  7oz  dry   , with 1  taking  2 weeks  longer ,  &  they  both got  heaps of aggressive  LST,  both in  a  soil  mix  I made   which  was  pretty  basic,   top soil &  crap potting  mix

but  ive  had  a lot  worse  results as  well  &  not  just  autos