Auto growers Anonymous

Ive seen a mate grow some really nice Dr Krippling plants they suposed to be good genetics.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah porky, I did have an incredible bulk photo ages ago, was maybe 700mm in veg but went into hospital at the time so it had to go bye bye.

Went as hard and fast as the DNA genetics it was with.

Breeder says how resilient this strain is.

Let's see how It takes a Qld summer.

8l airports for now, will ease transplant cos I'm clumsy and looking at going in ground with 2, big pots other 2.

Edited by Carbcon

Dr Krippling are nice. That's the genetics on my GGG3 grow. Very stable.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Ya dolly, yours has grand heft in it from what I can gather.

I'm not sure if the heft and the Inc bulk have something in common except the ruderalis.

Either way, they seem to go hard. I am starting these with a bit more fire in he soil then I'm used to so we will see.

Yours seem to be going really well. Well done.

Ya dolly, yours has grand heft in it from what I can gather.

I'm not sure if the heft and the Inc bulk have something in common except the ruderalis.

Either way, they seem to go hard. I am starting these with a bit more fire in he soil then I'm used to so we will see.

Yours seem to be going really well. Well done.

Thanks. Chopped what was ready yesterday. Will give a smoke report early in the New Year.

Thanks. Chopped what was ready yesterday. Will give a smoke report early in the New Year.

Ya cool. Look forward to hearing, yours is one of the swanky specials. Should taste a treat.

Dry it properly. No 9 hr bullshit. Everyone you ask should say the same thing on this.

Even if you forced the dry, it will be massively under what it would be in a week.

Not having a go at you.

Just good to not take a shortcut at the end massively compromising the bud.